Sunday, December 24, 2006

More Angelina and Brad

My, my, my I have been a bad little blogger lately. Life is like that sometimes but no more. The Brad and Angelina news updates MUST CONTINUE. Here they are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My, my, my: are the gossip rags that starved for stories that they have to go back to the beginning of this whole Brad/Angelina get together and spin it again and again.

Honestly it seems as if everytime Brad and/or Angie has a new career development announcement, we get the "Jen is crying out in pain because Brangelina is throwing their love in her face" stories. Seriously what are Brad and Ang supposed to do: become a nun and a priest so as to not upset Jen!

I really would not like to believe these stories but somehow they ring true to how self centered Jennifer can be.

Listen Jen honey: Yes you were married to the most gorgeous man ever. You lost him. He found another (true?) love and life continues. Maybe if you'd had that darn baby with Brad ... oh well we won't go down that road kiddies. ;)

I really would like to know if these stories about Jennifer are true; that she becomes a nervous wreck whenever the Dynamic Duo stories are splashed on the newstands. Maybe she's upset not because "Angelina stole Brad away" but because of her own bad decisions she let Brad get away.

OK enough psychoanalyzing for one Christmas Eve Night.

Happy Holidays Everyone regardless of what Holidays you celebrate. Stay Happy and Healthy...
CHEERS!!!

*Thanks to the National Enquirer for the pic.

No comments: